Electrical and mechanical engineers utilize NRC, ASHRAE, NFPA, UFC, UFGS, and other standards/code requirements, recommend designs and current customer objectives for comfort and longevity. Additionally, SSI cybersecurity groups ensure the system design, implementation, and commission adhere to the latest NIST, DoD accreditation standards.
- Estimate and design HVAC and systems and equipment.
- Perform cost analysis pre/post-system implementation/upgrade.
- Optimize system energy and cost performance.
- Compare alternative HVAC systems lifecycle economics.
- Ensure that the system installation is performed in accordance with current code, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Perform energy measurement and verification.