Electrical and Mechanical Engineers utilize NEC, ASHRAE, NFPA, UFC, UFGS, and other standards/code requirements, recommend designs and current customer objectives for comfort and longevity. Additionally, SSI cybersecurity groups ensure the system design, implementation, and commission adhere to the latest NIST, DoD accreditation standards.
- Power, lighting and auxiliary systems design and specification.
- Photovoltaic (PV) system design and specification for optimal implementation.
- Advanced Metering – Utilize to profile trends in energy and water use. Granular data allows the visualization necessary to identify problem areas and target energy and water conservation measures.
- Energy Auditing – Identify specific opportunities for reduction of energy use. When preceded by and coupled with advanced metering – the ultimate powerful combination to aid in decisions to affect achieving peak systems performance and efficiency.
- Power Quality Monitoring – Subset of advanced electricity metering, a temporary measure profiling the entire system or any number of suspect circuits in-depth to help identify and solve many operational problems.
- Photometric analysis in lighting systems design achieves desired and optimal light levels in any area, inside or out.
- Perform system studies including load flow, short circuit analysis, arc-flash analysis, and protective device coordination. System optimization reduces or eliminates abnormal operating conditions.