Spectrum is a full life cycle spatial integrator driving business through spatially enabling our client’s data. Our experience includes custom solutions, data collection, data storage and analysis. Our developers use industry standard programming languages, database technologies and reporting tools to develop customized GISSolutions that delivers spatial insight into our customer’s data.
- Full range of services to spatially enable data and information.
- Custom geospatial solutions to include data collection, analysis, storage and correlated with related information to provide a common situational awareness.
- Utilize standard programming languages, database technologies, and reporting tools to geospatially enable data.
- Applications utilize scalable, reliable, and secure databases for data storage and management capabilities.
- Current analytics packages and reporting technologies are used to present user information.
Our applications rely on the data storage and management capabilities of relational databases such as SQL Server and Oracle databases. Our developers use their experience to implement database capabilities for scalability, reliability, and security.
We realize our clients have reporting requirements and rely upon the data they collect to make daily business decisions. We utilize the latest reporting technologies to develop custom reports that brings the relational and non-relational data together, producing reports that provide insight into our customers’ data.
Spectrum technologies goal for developing customized solutions is to make certain our clients have the right tools to visualize, manage and report their data.
Our expertise includes developing custom solution using the following technologies:
- ESRI – ARCGISSERVER & ARCGIS Desktop
- Spatial Analysis
- SDSFIE Migration
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Power BI
- Apache Hadoop
- HTML 5
- DotNetNuke Content Management System