Spectrum provides a full range of services to assist with information technology systems and networks development, operation, maintenance, protection, defense, and sustainment. spectrum provides optimized services to reduce customer cost via proven techniques, processes, and experience with virtualization, industrial control systems (ICS), and automation.
- Tailored services to conceptualize, design, and build security into existing and future systems.
- ICS and Enterprise Security Engineering to include documentation evaluation, validation, and accreditation to assure system meets organization’s Cybersecurity requirements.
- Systems Security Architecture operational concept development to include the phased design and process capabilities.
- Technology Research and Development evaluations to include Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions effectiveness and compliance.
- Test and Evaluation of cybersecurity specifications and requirements.
- Services tailored to support, administer and maintain effective system security posture with performance.
- Customer Service and Technical Support during installation, configuration, and troubleshooting scenarios to include maintenance and training.
- Knowledge Management to assist with cybersecurity processes and tools administration.
PROTECTION AND DEFENSE
- Services identify, analyze, and mitigate threats to internal systems or networks.
- Computer Network Defense Analysis thru protective measures to defend the system and analyze threats with the intent of evolving the security posture.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management to determine deviations from acceptable configurations.
OVERSIGHT AND PROTECTION
- Professionals with the leadership, management, and technical experience to satisfy various workforce roles and responsibilities.
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO): professionals possess DoD 8140 qualifications to assist in the cybersecurity program and IT systems.
- Strategic Planning and Policy Development needs for strategic plans, information systems security plans, and security classification guides.