Spectrum Solutions’ design and installation team have a wealth of experience in the design, installation, networking and integration of metering and energy monitoring systems including electric, natural gas, water, and steam. Whether the goal is to track existing facility or campus usage, define the energy consuming characteristics of a facility, or quantify the effectiveness of an energy savings or conservation measure, Spectrum can provide the appropriate solution and collect the required data. These energy systems have the capability of remotely monitoring facility utilities consumption and provide customer web based standardized reporting over a secured network at remote locations.
- Advanced metering and infrastructure design to meet FEMP Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) Effectiveness and Operational Performance Verification.
- Energy monitoring design includes the respective data points, timing, protocols, ancillary information, analytics, and reporting method to meet both the ECMs and Operational Performance Verification.
- Metering design may include additional points as prescribed by customer to meet other objectives to include notifications, alarms, sequence of operations deviations, etc.
- Implementation may include meter/sub-meter, additional instrumentation, and transmission media (copper, fiber optic, radio, protocol translation), system data collection and correlation.
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT & VERIFICATION
- Energy Management and Control Systems (EMCS) integrated data may be used to create custom reports, data analytics, notifications, and informative operations visualization.
- Collected ECM and/or Operational Performance data and corresponding analytics can be useful for project and/or equipment Measurement and Verification and their reporting.
- Automated standardized reports and analysis improve users time efficiencies once the data is collected and correlated either via energy information networks or manual backfill process.