Spectrum Solutions, Inc. Implements cabling infrastructure world wide with installations in over 20 countries. SSI’s infrastructure division is in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Systems Standard for the installation of telecommunication systems. SSI is a Tyco Electronics Platinum Level NETCONNECT Design & Integration (ND&I) contractor. Spectrum is also a member of the prestigious Tyco “Federal Top Gun Contractor” program.
SSI’s installation workforce is comprised of highly trained Cleared Personnel. Technicians are trained and certified in installation and testing by the structured cabling manufacturers. Project Managers are certified in design, installation, and testing.
Spectrum Solutions’ high quality staff provide customers with thorough design, industry standard installation, and certified/ warranted cabling infrastructure systems.
Termination of Shielded Cat 6
- Category 3, 5e, 6, and 6A Structured Cabling Systems
- OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OS1, and OS2 Fiber Optic Cable
- Outside Plant Fiber Optic, Copper, and Coax Cabling
- Air Blown Fiber Optic Cable
- Intelligent Infrastructure Management (AMPTrac)
- Protected Distribution Systems (PDS)
- NIPR, SIPR, and SCIF Installations
- ANSI/TIA Standard Testing and Documentation
- Quality Installation Per ANSI/TIA Standards, BiCSi Installation Guidelines and ISO 9001:2008